Solargain has established direct warranty relationships with a number of inverter and panel manufacturers. We are also a preferred service agent for a number of these suppliers due to our experience and expertise.
Our service technicians and team are comprehensively trained in fault-finding, internal inverter repairs and solar power design. In addition to our onsite capability, our branches are also equipped to conduct a number of internal inverter repairs in-house and we also maintain a stock of repaired and/or replacement items.
Solargain has a mix of both internal (employed) and external (contractor) installation teams, the vast majority of which have been with Solargain for a number of years. Irrespective of whether Solargain contracts out the installation, all system design, approvals, engineering and project management are the responsibility of the Solargain project team. We also supply our installation teams with key components like switches, connectors, and isolators to ensure the right quality for these smaller value but important components.
All our installation team members (whether internal or external) will be:
- Clean Energy Council accredited;
- Licensed electricians & electrical contractors (with working at heights competencies);
- Inducted into both our accredited Quality Management & Health & Safety management systems;
- Overseen by a senior, experienced Installation Manager;
- Subject to spot checks by our National Manager of Health, Safety & Quality;
- Given a work pack which includes all of the customer details, site notes, system design drawings, panel layouts, safe work method statement (SWMS), and project timeline.