Installation & Commissioning
Logistics and mobilisation
Size, coverage and bulk buying power equals less waiting and better value.
Rest assured that:
- Solargain's extensive warehouse capacity means more stock on hand
- Greater levels of stock allows us to fast-track your installation
- Multiple warehouse sites means efficient delivery of products
- Less waiting on installation lets you start saving faster
Thorough preparation and good old fashioned hard work.
The installation process includes:
- Introducing the installation team
- Conducting full workplace safety procedures before setting to work
- Thoroughly preparing your site and taking care of any special requirements
- Addressing any of your concerns about site access and work restrictions
- Delivering your project on time and with minimal disruption to your day-to-day business operations
Commissioning and handover
We have installed your system and checked it twice, now it’s time to reap the rewards.
As part of the handover:
- We will confirm your system’s expected performance
- You will receive all appropriate manuals, an electrical safety certificate and engineering documents
- We will schedule and discuss future maintenance requirements
- Your project team will request feedback about your experience so we can continue to deliver quality service
$ Start saving!